The all new KES for the MP5k. Specially designed to fit HK clones with two pins affixing the rear receiver cap.
- Guide rods slide into the existing slots present on the receiver
- Rods machined to go underneath the reinforcing piece welded onto the rear of the receiver
- Multi position (3 + closed) rapid pull rods. One button press and a constant rearward motion will fully retract the KES
- 12.5″ Length of pull
- Extends 9.250″ from the rear of the receiver.
- Weighs ~15oz
- Guide rods are 01 steel drill rod, black oxide
- Button is 1018 steel, nitrided
- Main body and tailhook adapter/buttstock are 6061 aluminum, type III hardcoat anodized
Note: This is only for the K models with the 2 pins in back. Will NOT fit the full size or reverse stretch guns
Available in a buttstock variant for the SBR tax stamp holders and a Tailhook adapter variant for those that would like to be able to use our sliding mechanism with the Gear Head Works Tailhook Pistol Brace.
We do have a limited supply of Tailhook Pistol Braces available at this time, the Tailhook Pistol Brace is a Gear Head Works product and may be added to your order for an additional cost.
Due to the stamped/bent receivers on HK pattern guns and the number of manufactures producing clones fitment may vary. If fitment is unsatisfactory returns and subsequent refunds will be accepted/processed. Product will need to be unmodified to qualify for refund of the purchase price.