The all new KES for the MP5k. Specially designed to fit HK clones with two pins affixing the rear receiver cap.
- Guide rods slide into the existing slots present on the receiver
- Rods machined to go underneath the reinforcing piece welded onto the rear of the receiver
- Multi position (3 + closed) rapid pull rods. One button press and a constant rearward motion will fully retract the KES
- 12.5" Length of pull
- Extends 9.250" from the rear of the receiver.
- Weighs ~15oz
- Guide rods are 01 steel drill rod, black oxide
- Button is 1018 steel, nitrided
- Main body and tailhook adapter/buttstock are 6061 aluminum, type III hardcoat anodized
Note: This is only for the K models with the 2 pins in back. Will NOT fit the full size or reverse stretch guns
Available in a buttstock variant for the SBR tax stamp holders and a Tailhook adapter variant for those that would like to use our sliding mechanism with the Gear Head Works Tailhook Pistol Brace.
We do not have any of the Tailhook Pistol Braces at this time, the Tailhook Pistol Brace is a Gear Head Works product
and may be added to your order for an additional cost.
Due to the stamped/bent receivers on HK pattern guns and the number of manufactures producing clones fitment may vary. If fitment is unsatisfactory returns and subsequent refunds will be accepted/processed. Product will need to be unmodified to qualify for refund of the purchase price.